Tuesday, October 30, 2018

BRANDING AND MARKETING PLAN DUE 11/15/2018

THIS PROJECT IS BROKEN INTO TWO PARTS.

- INSPIRATION/MOOD BOARD (Board #1) 

- MARKETING PLAN/LOGO (Board #2)


Due 11/15/2018

Present Creatively:

Target Market
-          My ideal customer is:

Positioning Statement
-          My reason for existence 

  • There must be a written statement of positioning on your board. Incorporate the "why" for your brand. For example:
    • At Earth's Bounty, we grow market vegetables in a way that's good for the earth and good for the table.
    • Our company, Hopscotch Learning, exists to provide educational services that allow children to experience success in learning and success in life.

Offering to customers
-          What sets my business apart from the rest:
-          What’s most important to my ideal customer when they are buying what I’m selling:
-          What will trigger my ideal customer to think of me:

Price Strategy
-     What is my price point?

Distribution
- Where will I sell my products?

Service Strategy
- Will I offer services with my products?
- What are the expectations of my employees?

Promotion Strategy
- How will people find me?
- How will I let people know about me?

Marketing Research
- How will I conduct research for my product?
Any other component of your marketing plan

Boards are 11" X 14""  we will be working on the boards in class, starting 11/01/2016

You can include samples of the designed good or service you will provide, including:
 - Sample Designs
 - Fabric Swatches

Logo must be on BOTH boards

You will be graded on neatness, in class work, & marketing plan.

Be prepared to have each board critiqued.

Please touch base with me if there are any additional questions.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. internet marketing

    ReplyDelete